Friday, May 3, 2013

Babybuds Review

Recently I, or my baby rather, was given the chance to check out a new toy and review it. The toy line is Babybuds and the baby toys are made using organic and biodegradable materials. The materials are naturally sustainable and Eco-friendly. The toys are also filled with virgin corn fiber and contain no harmful chemicals.

The toys we got to try are Hoot the Rattle Buddy and Mogo the Plush Buddy. When I fist saw the line of toys I wasn't sure how a little one would react to the muted, natural colors being that they aren't bright or have much contrast. Much to my surprise though, the moment I showed my daughter each of the toys her face instantly lit up and she giggled and reached for them. Again, thinking she would get bored of the muted colors, I was wrong. I get the same reaction every time I hand her either of them.
It's nice to know that there is a company making beautiful and entertaining toys that are not only safe for your precious little one but good the environment their growing up in. I am really glad I got the opportunity to test these adorable toys and I really hope that this company continues to grow so we can all have healthy and fun products for our families to enjoy!
Please check out their website @ www.forbabybuds.comCheck out my video review




For more info on Babybuds

No comments:

Post a Comment